What is Vivomixx®?
Vivomixx® is a probiotc health supplement containing a unique combination of 8 different strains of live lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria. It is gluten-free and does not contain preservatives, colouring agents or synthetic sweeteners. It is safe to use for the whole family and comes in sachets, capsules or micro capsules:
- 450 billion bacteria per sachet
- 112 billion bacteria per capsule
- 10 billion bacteria per micro capsules
Vivomixx® is available in leading pharmacies nationwide.
Why is Vivomixx® a superior product?
Why take probiotics?
Why is it important to maintain a healthy digestive system?
The cost behind Vivomixx®
Why so many different strains?
- Streptococcus thermophilus DSM24731®
- Bifidobacterium breve DSM24732®
- Bifidobacterium longum DSM24736®
- Bifidobacterium infantis DSM24737®
- Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM24735®
- Lactobacillus plantarum DSM24730®
- Lactobacillus paracasei DSM24733®
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus DSM24734®
Vivomixx® helps maintain the balance of the intestinal flora. The recommended daily dose is 1-2 sachets or 1-4 capsules; dissolve contents of the sachet in water, yogurt or any other cold, non-carbonated drink or food and consume immediately. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Capsules maybe taken with a glass of water or opened and mixed in water or yogurt. Vivomixx® is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
The bacteria contained in Vivomixx® are live and lyophilized. Sachets are best kept refrigerated. You can keep Vivomixx® sachets out of the fridge for up to one week without affecting the quality of the product. Do avoid high temperatures (>25°C). The capsules and micro capsules can be kept out of the fridge, but under 25°C.